Sami Diament, better known as Brillz, is one of those producers who is only admired for his high-quality music, but also for his larger than life personality and branding. He is a public figure who gathered the ‘weridos’ and became their trusty leader. For this Sunday Funday we are shining the spotlight on Brillz as the icon he is with 8 fun facts that make him who he is, a legend.
- Pre Brilz, Diament was homeless and hustling in L.A. to become a producer.
- Be created the indescribable sound of “Twonk”
- Brillz’s fans refer to themselves as “the Twonk Team”
- Urban Dictionary describes “Twonk” as a nice way to call someone weird. Brillz elaborates with “Twonk is the movement of the World Wide Weirdos.”
- He is more than just Brillz….he is also Brilly Twonka, Twonk Master Flex, The Twonkfather, and Count Twonkula.
- Music alone is intoxicating enough for Brillz who prefers to stay sober
- Before he found his talents with electronic music, Brillz was a seasoned guitarist and drummer.
- He’s coming to Goldrush next Saturday to spread the gospel of Twonk!
Grab your tickets right here!
Connect With Brillz: Twitter | Facebook | SoundCloud