Headbangers Unite: The Relationship Between EDM and Metal
February 4, 2019
February 4, 2019
Ahh love, l-o-v-e love. Once upon a time, it was the ultimate rush of excitement, adrenaline, and pure happiness. It was the closest thing us humans had to magic, that is of course until dance music came around. In their busy worlds consisting of jetting around the globe, performing in front of thousands of people every night, living in the lapse of luxury, and garnering the admiration of people from all corners of the world, it’s sometimes surprising to see a spark between producers catch a flame. But in the case of Kayzo and Cray the flame is burning with the force of 1000 suns and I think we can all agree, they are topping the EDM relationship lineups for cutest couple. If you don’t believe us it’s probably because you don’t have Twitter, but fear not, we have brought the hard evidence, the mushy mentions, the intense instas and more. We have 7 reasons to deem Kayzo and Cray EDM relationships goals af.
1. They take “pet names” to a whole new level. On stage, they’re Kayzo and Cray but behind closed doors, and social media, they are Pupper and Chicken. These aren’t your average terms of endearment…but then again, Crayzo isn’t an average couple.
2. They do nauseatingly cute things like wear matching outfits in Pairs, rock onesies, and cook up romance at home.
3. They say “forever” the cool way. Guess what’s more binding than a wedding ring? A tattoo. Nothing says “I ain’t sick of you and I don’t think I ever will be” like matching hand tats.
4. They co-parent! Although Kayzo is the dog person of all dog people, he adopted Cray’s cat into his heart and arms. If that’s not an act of love I don’t know what is.
5. They’re pretty cute for being excess gas in the intestinal system.
6. No explanation needed. This is simply amazing.
7. Above all, it’s everything they do on and off camera that makes their relationship so entertaining to follow. These days, love portrayed in the media can seem fake. It’s refreshing to see some uncensored, not PR-placed PDA.
Kayzo, we know she’s yours but on July 28th Cray is all ours for Trapfest Phoenix. See this Chicken in action at The Van Buren for a night that is sure to be cray. Grab your tickets here.