Due to the rising health concerns all across the US, and out of an abundance of caution, we have made the difficult decision to postpone Phoenix Lights Music Festival until October 2 & 3, 2020.
We are doing all that we can to keep as much of the existing lineup intact as possible. Updates on the confirmed lineup for the new dates will be coming very soon.
All tickets purchased to the original date will be honored for the rescheduled date. If you can not make it on the newly scheduled date, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27, 2020 for a refund.
Stay safe and healthy. We hope to see you all when The Lights Return this October!