Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By entering these premises and/or the event, you (a) acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death, (b) voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expenses, of any kind (“Claims”), that you may experience or incur, and (c) hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the venue, event promoter(s), vendor(s), and each of their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, and landlords and their respective officers, directors, and employees from Claims of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
You must arrive before the scheduled show time. Early arrival is strongly recommended. All cars must be turned off by the scheduled show time for your safety and those around you.
You’re required to arrive with your entire party in one vehicle. Arrival by Uber/Lyft will not be permitted and no overflow parking is available.
If you are sick, have a fever, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.We encourage attending the event with others ONLY if they are in your immediate quarantine community.
Car passes include five (5) people in your party. If you arrive with more people in your car, additional tickets must be purchased upon arrival for each additional person in your vehicle. Your party size shall not exceed the lesser of the number of legal seats in the vehicle or eight (8) people. No oversized vehicles, buses, camp-ers, RVs, limousines are permitted.
Stay Hydrated! You’re highly advised to bring your own water. Al-though water will be available for sale, providing your own will limit the amount of contact you have with others onsite. Free water stations will not be available on-site.
Please present your printed digital ticket against your driver side window. If your windows are tinted, you may need to roll down your window for the scanner to work. If you’re using a digital ticket, your phone screen must be at full brightness.
All vehicles will be searched.
Speed limit is 5mph.
All drivers are required to follow all Arizona traffic laws at all times. Additionally, please follow directions from all traffic attendants.
You’re welcome to get out of your vehicle provided that you remain within your allotted area for the duration of the show. You may only leave your space to use the restroom.
Do not sit on the top of your vehicle.
Please refrain from honking your horn during the show.
For your safety as well as the safety of others, all vehicles must be turned off at the scheduled show time. No exceptions.
If you see something, say something! Pay attention to your surroundings. If you see or hear someone doing something suspicious or that makes you feel uncomfortable, reach out to an event staff member immediately.
Leave your space as you found it. No trash should be left behind. A trash bag will be provided to each vehicle upon parking.
Pay attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow everyone to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
Don’t drink & Drive! Always assign a designated driver! You are not permitted to leave your vehicle overnight. Vehicles left overnight will be towed at owner’s expense.
NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
NO Illegal Substances
NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
NO Laser Pens / Pointers
NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
NO Stickers or Flyers
NO Tents and/or canopies
NO Professional Cameras – SLR or Detachable Lens
NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
NO Balloons, Balls, Frisbee, and / or Any Other Projectile
NO Kegs or other large format alcohol
No Open Fires or Cooking of Food
OK Non-professional cameras incl Go Pros
OK Cell phones
OK Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
OK Flags / Banners or Handmade signs under 6ft tall (no corporate or company-branded ones)
OK Sunglasses and hats
OK Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
OK Disposable E-cigs / Nicotine Vaporizer pens, but none with refill-able chambers containing visible liquid
OK Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
OK coolers and ice
OK sealed water bottles/cases and non-alcoholic beverages
OK sealed snacks and outside foods
What if my car type is sold out?
- Car types listed are meant to be illustrative. Please purchase a ticket based on the number of people in your party. Groups more than 8 are prohibited. We don’t want to encourage any groups to meet up prior to the show, so please arrive with the number of people included with your ticket even if your car is larger. Lastly, each person in a vehicle must have a legal seat.
Will there be alcohol?
- No! There will not be any alcohol served at the event. However fans that are 21+ are permitted to bring alcohol. You are still required to abide by any state and federal laws with regard to the operation of your vehicle.
Will there be food and drink?
- Yes! We will have a website for you to place an order online while you’re at the show and runners can will bring your food and drink packages to your vehicle. All orders will be credit card only.
Am I allowed to get out of my car?
- Our goal is to limit contact and interaction amongst everyone on site. You will have a parking space in which you can get out and stretch your legs as well as use the restroom. You must, however, enjoy the show from your space and we strongly encourage you remain within your vehicle.
Will there be restrooms?
- Yes. We are providing restrooms at the north and south ends of each section to limit contact. There will not be a centralized bank of restrooms at the event. Hand wash stations will also be available. Please wash your hands before and after using the restroom.
Do I need to wear a mask?
- No, you are not required to wear a mask. We do recommend a face covering of some kind though per the CDC recommendations.
Is there anything I should bring with me?
- Yes! Please be sure to bring your ticket along. We also encourage you to bring WATER. While we will be serving food and beverage, we still live in a desert climate and due to social distancing practices we will not have water refill stations.
I don’t have a car, can I take a rideshare there?
- You must drive to the event and arrive with your entire party in one vehicle. No overflow or additional parking is available.
How will the sound work?
- We’re planning main stage audio with delays throughout the lots. We just felt like this wouldn’t be a concert experience without concert audio.
Is parking included with my ticket?
- Yes! By design, all parking charges are included in your ticket price.
What time should I arrive?
- You need to arrive BEFORE the scheduled show time. We want to accommodate everyone the best we can; however, arriving after the scheduled show time can potentially delay your show time and be distracting for others.
What if I need to leave during the show?
- You will be permitted to leave during the show if you need to. A staff member will escort you out. Early exit will be permitted up until 30 minutes prior to the show ending. If you stay until the end of the show, please follow the instructions of all parking instructions and attendants as we are planning an orderly exit.
What if I get sick?
- We are making every effort to reduce or eliminate contact within an event and maintain social distance. If you have any concern about your health or safety, do not come. It is solely your decision whether to attend or not. Relentless Beats and associated parties assume no risk.
Can I rent a party bus?
- At this time, we’re not confident we can accommodate any buses of any kind. Plus, a bus would likely block the view for those vehicles behind you. Don’t be that guy.
Why can I only buy one ticket?
- In order to limit contact and help expedite entry, we want to scan 1 ticket per vehicle. The ticket price represents the total for your vehicle, including everyone in it. We aimed to have ticket price points typical of a concert.