We define personal information as information that includes a person’s full name, address, telephone number, date of birth and/or email address or any other information that is tied to individually identifiable information that would allow someone to identify or contact you, unless stated otherwise herein or on our websites.
- Information We Collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including Relentless Beats’ websites, mobile applications, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, when you purchase anything from us, or when you participate in events or other promotions with us. We may also obtain information about you from business partners and other third parties.
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Your contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, social media username);
- Username and password for the account you may establish as part of attending one of our events or participating in forums on our website;
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address);
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth, and gender)
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media or through comments on our websites, including photographs;
- Information you provide to us or our third-party business partners and sponsors regarding your interests and opinions;
- Actions performed on participating third party websites or networks;
- Information regarding your activities at events, such as your participation in various sponsored experiences, that is obtained and tracked through your activated wristband; and
- Shopping behavior and preferences, and a record of the purchases you have made on our web properties;
Additionally, we utilize cookie technology to collect data regarding the number of visits a person has made to our site. The information we may collect includes URLs that refer visitors to our site, dates and times of visits to our site, information on action taken on our sites (such as page views, time on pages, and site navigation patterns), general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites, and search terms that visitors use to reach our sites as well as terms used on our sites. This data is stored in aggregate form and is in no way singled out in an individual file. This information allows us to know what pages/sites are of interest to our users and what pages/sites may be of less interest. Such information is utilized in revising the website to better meet our user’s needs and interests.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites;
- Provide products or services you request;
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver, track, and maintain a record of your purchases;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events, promotions, and offer you products, services, and opportunities we believe may be of interest to you;
- Enable you to communicate with us through our websites and interactive media;
- Publish your comments on our websites;
- Manage your participation in our events, promotions, and other gatherings, including events or promotions offered by third-party sponsors;
- Tailor our products and services, and the products and services of our third-party sponsors, to suit your personal interests;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers, other unauthorized users, or spam;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing and communications strategies;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites;
- Enable our third-party sponsors, affiliates, or advertisers to analyze trends and statistics related to visitor’s use of their promotions and sponsored events; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- Third Party Services
We may share your information with third parties involved in events you purchase tickets to, including ticketing and technology partner and other service providers necessary to put on the event. We may also share your information with other select third parties, including:
- Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors, for the purpose of performing our obligations under any contract we enter into with them for the purpose of putting on the event;
- Unsubscribing from Email Communications
Personal information may be used to contact you with information regarding upcoming events in your area or other promotions which may interest you. If you would like to stop receiving communications, please utilize the link at the bottom of any email communication from us.
- How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
- Rights Specific to Residents of California Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The following disclosure applies solely to those who reside in the State of California. The purpose of this notice and disclosure is to inform California residents, at or before the time we collect your information, how we use your personal information and what rights you have with respect to the information we collect:
Right to know what information about you we are collecting. You have a right to know what categories of personal information we collect from you, the purpose of its collection, and how we use those categories of personal information. You can find this in Section 1 of this policy.
Right to know who we share your data with. You have the right to know with whom we share the personal information you entrust to us. You can find this in Section 3 of this policy.
Right to opt-out from having your information sold. As stated above, we share information with certain third-party sponsors, which may be considered a “sale” under California law. The categories of data that is shared with third-party sponsors include:
- Your contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, social media username);
We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under the age of 16. If you are a California resident, you have a right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject “California Opt-Out from Sale.” You can also submit a request by calling (480) 525-6500. The more information you can include in the request, the better, but at a minimum we ask that you provide us with your name and email address associated with your information or account so that we can locate your information in our system.
Right to request your information. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve months. Your request can be for any of the following about you:
- Specific pieces of personal information that we have collected;
- Categories of personal information that we have collected;
- Categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- Categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose;
- Categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information; and
- Categories of personal information that we sold.
You can contact us at any time to request access to the data we have collected on you using the process outlined below under “Submitted a Verified Consumer Request.” We will confirm the legitimacy of the request before releasing information.
Right to request deletion of your information. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information collected or maintained by us, subject to certain exceptions. You can contact us at any time to request access to the data we have collected on you using the process outlined below under “Submitting a Verified Consumer Request.” We will confirm the legitimacy of the request before releasing information. Note that we may deny your request to delete if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to (1) complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service requested by you, or take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you; (2) detect security incidents, make necessary repairs, or protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; (3) engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent; (4) comply with a legal obligation; or (5) make other internal or lawful uses of the information that is compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to equal treatment. You have the right not be discriminating against for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will treat all users the same regardless of which rights you choose to exercise under CCPA and will not (1) deny you goods and services; (2) charge you a different price or rate for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; (3) provide you a different level of quality of goods and services; or (4) suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Submitting a Verified Consumer Request. You may submit a verified consumer request to request access to the data we have collected on you, request that we delete any of your personal information, or request that we not sell your personal information. Note that you may only make a verifiable consumer request to know information twice within a 12-month period. Also note that we cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. You can contact us at any time to request that we provide the information collected about you or delete information from our system. To do so, please email us at email@example.com using the subject “California Opt-Out from Sale” to request that we not sell your information or “California Verified Consumer Request” to request access to your data or request that we delete your personal information. You can also submit a request by calling our toll-free number, (480) 525-6500. Once we receive your verifiable consumer request, we will send you an acknowledgement letter within 10 days which will describe our verification process. We will respond to your request within 45 days if we are able to verify your identity.
- How to Contact Us