Grum Releases ‘Don’t Look Down’ Ahead of Fourth Album
May 9, 2022
May 9, 2022
Summer IS here. That means its time to turn up the heat and experience Club Life. Tiësto has us covered with a brand new GUESS fashion line, hot new singles and the much anticipated mix album, Club Life – Volume Three Stockholm.
Now available in GUESS stores across the world, the new GUESS/TIËSTO collection for men and women is inspired from the energy and excitement of electronic music performed live. Included in the offering are skinny-fit jeans for men and women, spring-weight coated fabrics for tops, graphics tees and tanks, and sunglasses that are perfect for outdoor gigs. Oh, and don’t forget about the watch in stainless steel that combines sporty features in the collection’s signature electric blue. Everything is detailed and trimmed with the custom GUESS/TIËSTO logo.
New Tiësto Music On The Way
The aptly titled “Back To Acid” matches Tiësto with fellow Dutch producer MOTi for a track that pays homage to the spirit of dance music’s acid house years. A featured production on Tiësto’s forthcoming Club Life – Volume Three Stockholm, “Back To Acid” brings together a rubbery bassline, electro therapy and filtered vocal for a peak time groove.
Born on the dark side of the dance floor “Shocker” is a storm of mayhem from Tiësto and DJ Punish. A driving, aggressive intro builds towards end of the night madness; but not before a sinister drop slaps a bass bomb over the dance floor.
Tiësto’s Club Life – Volume Three Stockholm is jam packed with hits, but still, you’d be hard pressed to find a track as huge and with as much emotion as “Paradise.” Already a staple in the sets of the most revered DJs in the world, “Paradise” is simply gorgeous with a driving melody that makes you want to jump and celebrate dance music. This is the best of summer wrapped up into a song.
On The Horizon
Club Life – Volume Three Stockholm will drop on June 18 (digital)/June 25 (CD). The release is dropping on his own record label, Musical Freedom.
Club Life – Volume Three Stockholm Tracklisting:
1. Tiësto & Dyro – Paradise
2. Tiësto – Take Me feat. Kyler England
3. Baggi Begovic – Compromise feat. Tab
4. Hardwell – Apollo feat. Amba Shepherd (Hardwell’s Club Life Edit)
5. Tiësto, Mark Alston, Baggi Begovic, & Jason Taylor – Love and Run feat. Teddy Geiger
6. Zedd ft. Foxes – Clarity (Tiësto Remix)
7. Calvin Harris – Sweet Nothing feat. Florence Welch (Tiësto and Ken Loi Re-Remix)
8. Icona Pop – I Love It (Tiësto’s Club Life Remix)
9. Passion Pit – Carried Away (Tiësto Remix)
10. Moguai – Champs
11. Alesso vs. OneRepublic – If I Lose Myself
12. Pelari – Cango
13. Tiësto & Calvin Harris – Century (Tiësto & Moska Remix)
14. Tiësto & DJ Punish – Shocker
15. Tiësto & MOTi – Back To The Acid
16. Tiësto, Quintino & Alvaro – United (Tiësto & Blasterjaxx Remix)